Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The fragile gift...

My fragile little gift 

Cigarettes and coffee 
Have to get my morning start
Off to work as the morning departs 

Why is my life falling apart
I get in my car 
N get to work

I wish I had a job better than this
Flipping burgers
Covered in grease

Teen cashiers filled with lust and covered in acne
Ohh I wish I could get out of this scene
I just wish I could come clean

God I wish I didn't have to fake a smile
Why do I live in such denial
Why did I agree to walking down the isle

I get home and I cry
Why did I say I do 
Why did I become his bride

A Bruised and abused spouse
He calls me damaged goods 
Why am I bleeding
Why am I seeing blood

I was so caught up in all of this
I didn't know he existed
Unfortunately the little one is resting
I never even got the chance to start nesting

God help me why is this happening to me
I love you Jordan Rest In Peace
Ohh how I wish I had you next to me

Beat me n broke me til I blacked out
Sent you to the beautiful kingdom up above 
You 7 months in the making my love
I realized I had lost my everything my world, my love, my little lion cub
I was all alone in this world once again

Oh Jayden I'm sorry
You were a fragile gift 
That was shaken n stirred
To the point that all you heard is the glass move when it was turned

Ohh Jayden Im a horrible person
No mommy I know you fought 
I know you screamed
Your life was falling apart at the seams 

Oh honey I love you 
Mommy I love you too

My life was becoming too much
Overwhelming 
Tense to the touch

Ohh how I wish that we could become one
But I'm not even half the person I thought I was 
Oh god why did I loose him 
His life hadn't even begun

Ohh Jayden I'm done 
No mommy you cannot
Ohh Jayden I've grown tired n weary
No mommy
You have never been this strong
Ohh mommy I wish i could've felt your warm touch

Oh Jayden you are my angel above
Looking down at your mommy 
Who's learned to call cold n hatred warmth and love
Ohh baby I'm sorry I don't deserve to be your mom

Ohh Jayden I wish I could still have you on this earth with me
Oh mommy you do 
Me and you have become one
Oh how I wish I could've carried you to term my little love bug 
Oh how I wish I could've given birth to you 

The lights got soo bright
So intense 
They became too much

That light is beautiful isn't mommy
Yes my love it is
Mommy I missed you
I've missed you too my little lion cub

Mommy mommy you wanna play 
No honey mommy needs to rest
So mommy lays her head down 
N falls asleep
My mommy looks so beautiful 
She's finally at peace
She went to sleep 
And she came back to me

Oh Jayden I missed you my son ohh mommy let's go walk on the water it will be fun

He grabs my hand 
As the golden gates appear
Ohh god thank you for sending my son
I felt at peace and ohh I was stunned 
Come on my children I want to welcome you to my heavenly kingdom 
I cried with my son in my arms

Held the lord's hand 
And I asked ohh god why did you claim my son before his life had begun?
He said because my child he is your strength your rock your reason to fight 
Yes Heavenly Father you are right
But why did he leave so soon
Because he was a gift that wasn't meant to be opened yet my love 

R.i.p. Jayden Blissful Wong 
I love you my little lion cub 
Mommy is gonna get better okay
I'm sorry that this happened to you my precious little gift
I will see you again when it's my time my love. 
I promise Jayden I will see you again okay...
And I'll bring you your lion...



No comments:

Post a Comment