Thursday, February 28, 2013

there you go again... ©

there you go saying things that have never been
there you far ahead of what I will do
you know everything before I even do them
if you really did why don't you try and stop me
If you say things that never were 
to make things different 
in a good way
they hurt me more than you will ever know
you say you are always home
you say you pay attention to me
but there you go not caring 
not caring about what i feel 
or what I say
Why dont you listen
Why dont you even try to understand me
You say you live at home
with the rest of us
But instead you live at work 
And then you criticize me 
For the same exact thing you do 
I want someone who is home
Who Listens to me
Someone who understands me
Why cant you be like that?
There you go again ....
There you go... 
Run from us...
but dont expect 
a welcome back full of joy 
Cuz there is no joy.
between you and me.
So STOP your lying
and confess 
until then 
you're not someone 
i will play pretend
cuz' there isnt no pretend 
there is only real and fake
and
right now everything isnt real 
its fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment